Women empowerment cell
Standing in the era of human rights movement with the ambition to develop a better civil society, the need for women empowerment is getting realized more than ever. It has widely been admitted that improving the status of women in the dominated society may solve several problems, such as meeting the basic needs of family, overall social advancement and adding quality resources that may bridge the gap between dimensions of socio-cultural existence.
- Encouraging corporate leadership capacity with the quality to ascertain gender equality
- Encouraging adequate respect and support for human rights and non-discrimination and in consequence treating men and women equally at workplaces
- Making sure that all men and women workers are provided with equal facilities in terms of their overall welfare and safety at workplaces
- Educating women /Girl students according to the professional requirement and encouraging them to grow further in life
- Encouraging women to develop entrepreneurial skills, which in turn, would make them self-dependent
"I raise up my voice—not so I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard...we cannot succeed when half of us are held back." ―Malala Yousafzai