- The cell will deal with Grievances received in writing from the students about any of the following matters:-
- Academic Matters: Related to timely issue of duplicate Mark-sheets, Transfer Certificates, Conduct Certificates or other examination related matters.
- Financial Matters: Related to dues and payments for various items from library, hostels etc.
- Other Matters: Related to certain misgivings about conditions of sanitation, preparation of food, availability of transport, victimization by teachers etc.
- The Student / Employee may send their grievance to the mail ID - email@example.com or put a note in the Grievance Box/ Suggestion Box in the Administrative Block.
- The Grievance Cell will act upon those cases, which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.
|1||Dr.R.Palanichamy, Convenor||Prof, Mech. Engg.||9486650749|
|2||Dr.K.E.Kannammal, Member||Prof.&HoD, CSE||9843633389|
|3||Dr.S.Prakash, Member||Prof.&HoD, I.T, SC/ST, Committee Convenor||9942650818|
|6||Dr.M.Hemamalini, Member||Prof.&Head, English||9442739082|
|7||Mr.D.Tamilvendhan, Member||Asst.Professor/Aero. Dept.Hostel committee||9790149378|
|8||Mr.K.Kannan, Member||Physical Director||9994906114|